PAA 5.13% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

PharmAust - Now that is impressive, page-107

1. 8,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1711
    Pete,
    As you would be aware BOD don't give dates, but they did say the documentation for Elanco would be submitted in December 2019.
    As for the in human cancer trials if you read announcements put out in 2018 and 2019 in a number of them they used words to the affect that these would be commenced soon, we are now in October 2020 and still no in human trials done since 2016.
    Covic 19 announcement 18 and 24 June it stated next step was to start discussions to allow in human trials, then in July announced more testing required.
    I call this type of reporting as spin, and at best its very misleading.

We all know these things take time and hard to actually put dates on trials etc as PAA don't have control over the trials, they need to arrange who and where trials are to be done, gain approval for the trials, so them saying trials will commence soon is just spin.
    The fact they don't have a tablet that they are happy with to do in human trials also says that using these type of terms is misleading.

I know I am reported as down ramping, which my posts may seem to indicate but that is not my intentions, however I don't want to see the sp rise based on foolish assumptions like some use on here, as this will lead to a serious loss of credibility of the company which would cause the sp to fall to all time lows. I prefer the sp to rise on facts and keep on rising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $95.38K 475.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135256 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 79851 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.