NUZ 0.00% 23.0¢ neurizon therapeutics limited

PharmAust - Now that is impressive, page-51

1. 1,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 993
    ..........."This may include issuing shares to a bigger player who becomes a part owner of the company or institutional investors."....................

Hi Pete, seems like I've been out voted so far re that extra 10%, so chances are they'll get it approved. I'm not really worried by this as I still trust the BOD, I just would have liked the chance to have been asked if/when they dilute my holding by another 10%. I think the thing which irks me when companies sometimes raise money ls that they don't always give the current SHs a chance to to add extra shares at the same price as they issue to institutional investors, or worse, another term which irks me is issue shares to "sophisticated" investors, well what are we, chopped liver? I may be wrong but think PAA did raise money like this a year or so ago where "sophisticated investors" got a reduced price on new shares and we weren't offered the chance to top up at the same rate. Have I got this wrong? I may be getting mixed up with another of my holdings.

Anyway, onwards and upwards, I still haven't sold a PAA share yet and have only averaged up with the last two buys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.