PAR 4.55% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PharmD price target fun, page-41

1. 4,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6793
    Good to hear such stories, yeah you know I think the future is bright...just gotta wait it out...tell your Nephew not to expect anything over night, tell him that it is a game of patience but he certainly has a heap of time on his side. It's a long game , somewhat like our old games of Monopoly that I used to play with a couple of mates back in the day...we'd play for 6 hrs straight and then tell each other it was time for a break...we'd walk down to the beach for a good stretch..and then what did we do? Swim? Relax? Make castles? Nahh just talked all about our game and the deals we could do with each other as we walked along the shore!
    We then walked back and played another 6 hrs of the game!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2115/2115859-8bd9caad1ee8af5faa80d6460378d0b9.jpg
    PAR and Monopoly? What's the connection?

PAR is Monopoly1 ..it's the long game...exploring ..researching...testing and trialing...moving...trading...building...we'll get there....we've done a lot of the ground work already...we have the properties in place, we've lined up the colours - title deeds (Patents and Bene licensing) allowing you to build houses and then, perhaps much into the future, hotels. YOU...your nephew and I are the owners of this property, can you just imagine the flashy hotels we will build on this land one day?

We are now applying for council to give us permission to build and have submitted the plans (FDA/EMA)...Rent and future revenue? It's coming.

My views.

1) https://www.wikihow.com/Play-Monopoly
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 24/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.8¢ 23.3¢ 22.5¢ $46.92K 203.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 337 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 138166 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.