PAR 1.64% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PharmD price target fun, page-46

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Of course, any educational influence upon the young, especially taking the wins AND the losses, is instrumental in investing in the market. But I can't even begin to imagine how markets will be run in the future. We don't know if there will even be an actual currency to be held in our hands.
    But chasing down quality....that is the hard part, as well is sticking to your ideas and plans for the future. (Luckyphil1 interested in underwriting an older guy with a child's brain in the US?)

Having said that, good friends, I think that one still needs to keep in mind the possibility of a buy-out, which would render those hopes of 3,4,5 years out and $100 a share as just "what if's". I love thinking longer term for PAR as a single company, but current thinking has even more Mergers and Acquisitions in the future. Hey! No doubt that we will make money on a wonderful product, but maybe the board and PR, etc. will be happy to get some well earned cash and pursue other interests. THEY have been waiting a lot longer than we have for some action, and we haven't done any of the hard work!

But this one stock has kept me feeling great inside, feeling that I have finally made a wise investing decision. And the company one keeps is just as important, which is why I thank all of you on HC for your input all the time. My one sensible, honest, group of "Mates". Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $98.05K 323.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29159 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.