PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Eski, well written, enjoyed reading your thoughts.Normally I too...

1. 4,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6652
    Eski, well written, enjoyed reading your thoughts.

Normally I too would be much more fearful of a buy-out in the case of such a good product and company that we are holding. BUT....I do feel we have a unique management team (Directors, CEO, CSO, CMO, PR guy etc). How? Why Mozz, what makes you so confident? PR at peak had some 23 million x $4.50 shares...did he sell even ONE of those shares? Not only he did not sell..he ADDED.

Let me tell you, he ain't just doing this for the money....he is doing it to provide a service to society and to make a real and positive difference to millions of lives. I have written about him separately, but my words are not enough...my observations that I saw with my own eyes when I met him added spades to what impression I already had of him. I have now heard it from many others, some good sources, even insiders and people that have worked with him for years. Im hearing the same good stories over and over again. There is no way he is doing this for a short term gain or a quick win...
    Sure I admit, just because I think he is a great leader, has a very decent heart, has a completely different and long term attitude, does not necessitate an impossibility of a take over.

Yes of course NO ONE knows the future...we can only be guided by our analysis and our observations, we do not know what hurdles we will face, hurdles the TOP 20 will face, after all they will effectively control us...(though we can band together and form a good force as also has been discussed here, thanks Sunny Coast - LINK ). But I truly think that if there is a hostile takeover proposition in the future (I hope not) though we may not survive and have to give in...there is a higher than normal chance of surviving this due to the good management, their intentions and what a lot of shareholder already know about the drug, what it can do and the future potential. Rest assured management and a lot of the key stakeholders are blatantly and acutely aware of the potential of our molecule and the bright future we have.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2117/2117120-9c6d736436340d74f1dcedaac49cfc35.jpg
    Just say no? Easier said than done perhaps...if it ever comes up, at least think about it, long and hard.

Usual disclaimers: Things can go wrong, there is still always some risk, factor it in. If someone offers a large brilliant shinning gold carrot to us, attitudes CAN change. Just my views here. I hope we never get taken over and survive at least as long as some companies like CSL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.