OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Spoke to Brett yesterday and voiced my concerns at how the...

1. 177 Posts.
    Spoke to Brett yesterday and voiced my concerns at how the company is SLOWLY progressing to its aims.

He said that the company itself has been very frustrated at how long assay results, drilling contracts and mining issues in general have been taking.(Due to the resource boom the whole country has been going through)

Now the good news-the company is very excited and happy with the Copernicus project and how it is progressing with SMY.

The assay results from both Francis Maude and Spinifex are due "ANY DAY NOW"-he expressed his disappointment of how long it has taken considering drilling was completed in October and has been working his ASS off in order to get these results out to the marketplace and "any day now" for me means they have recieved them and are waiting to release them to the market on a green day. He himself was disappointed in the SP of the company and attributed to the busy resource environment and short term holders.

All I can say now is short term holders now is yopur chance to make a quick buck as this announcement will be very positive. And for long term holders our portfolio will go up in value.

In addition to the assay results being released the Tempest survey at Kunderong will be completed this week and results of that will be released straight away. That should also see the sp go north as anomolies are present.

As shareholders in a company I stronglty suggest that people find the time to ring the company up to find out whats going on and to put some pressure on management to get things out there on the market place as we are INVESTING in the companty and everybody wants to know whats going on with their investment. The more calls being made the harder management work-they don't want to see the sp low also.

So IMO the sp will be back to 50c at the minimum by next week on the back of these 3 announcements. I topped up yesterday so GET ON.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $154.1K 26.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4006600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25343180 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.