GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Phase-1 Exploration program started - Expanded & Fast Tracked

1. 5,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19777
    This is from an old post. It might be helpful for the new holders to understand what GPP is doing now regarding to Morabisi Lithium/Tantalum project. I also wanted to open a new thread as the other Trading Halt thread a little bit corrupted. We can also post all our trading, pricing and other opinions here on this thread.

Morabisi Project Phase-1 Exploration program

Key Highlights from the anns on Nov.30
    • Greenpower exercises its option over the 950,000 acre Morabisi Project Area
    • Confirmation of positive due diligence investigations including successful field trip by Lithium
      experts Borg Geoscience
    • Phase 1 earn-in to commence imminently and be fast tracked to test the Spodumene bearing pegmatite potential across three focus areas
    • Borg Geoscience to oversee operations across Phase 1 of the Morabisi Project
    • Greenpower is fully funded for the Morabisi Project
    My notes;
    GPP has now started a huge exploration program in Morabisi. 3 Geologist with 3 crews will be looking to find the best LCT pegmatites there.

The Phase-1 Exploration program will be on the southern part of the area.

One base camp and five fly camps have been already set up by the GSM crew on the field now. I marked them on the terrain map to see their relations with the rocks and dykes.

Base Camp – 3 weeks (will act as a re-supply for fly camps 2, 3 and 4)
    Fly Camp #1 – 1 week
    Fly Camp #5 – 2 weeks

We can see that everything will be don and finished in 3 weeks time, even maybe sooner.

GSM will have 3 crews led by geologists Kevin Piepgrass, Leandro Pires and Paulo Monteiro.

Crew 1 will cover Turesi Ridge and Robello area
    Crew 2 will cover Rumong-Rumong area and Morabisi Greenstone Ridge
    Crew 3 will be focused on Morabisi Greenstone Ridge

GPP's map from the announcement;

Terrain maps of project (I have made);

And the below terrain map is the Fly Camp-1 (I mentioned above)

From  same anns. again (Page 5)
    "Fly Camp #1 – 1 week
    Fly camp 1 will allow for up to 1 week to access the northwest portion of Turesi ridge. This will continue from where the due diligence trekking finished. Work will continue mapping rock types and sampling all pegmatite material along slopes, outcrops and ravines. The key aim will be to locate the historically recorded spodumene occurrence in this area. A further aim is to collect stream sediment samples wherever appropriate sampling material occurs."

What I understand from the above explanation , Brendan Borg visited this area and had a trekking but couldn't go enough to locate the historically recorded spodumene occurrence in this area. Now our Crew 1 will do that. And that area will be drilled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2742959 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 17626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.