CYP 0.00% 21.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Hi cjgh. I wasn't reflecting on anyone here but thinking of a...

1. 553 Posts.
    Hi cjgh. I wasn't reflecting on anyone here but thinking of a couple of posters on different biotechs. I don't really have an opinion on CYP management or their pay. I confess I don't pay attention to that. Not saying it's unimportant, I just have a poor grasp on detail.

Biotechs are difficult investments. Everything happens in doctor time rather than real time. You've got to be prepared to be patient and react to the news or just trade them. If I get one of them right that needs to pay for the four I get wrong. Can't explain why I like them apart from an interest in (not necessarily understanding of) the science. And they're different and not many people get them so that's an appeal as well - an ego boost in getting a head start in situations few care about. It helps to spread over a range of biotechs rather than concentrate on one - generally one or more distracts from the poor performance of others.

And I definitely wasn't having a shot at bipolar folk. They must have some very difficult times, they don't need crap from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $4.156K 20.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 54635 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.