CYP 1.54% 32.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

I agree. But why not specify which performance metrics in...

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I agree. But why not specify which performance metrics in particular you'd like to see reported against that aren't provided currently?

Imo HotCopper members (those that comment on the boards most anyway perhaps the readers with low post rates are different) place too much emphasis on belief and passion and expressions of positive sentiment or even just hope and not on evidence, on making their criticisms of management specific enough that management might actually take them on board as constructive and so remedy those things.

The board probably want the share price higher as passionately as philby does - so the question should be what are the impediments to that.

Frankly I don't really care how hard or passionately fools believe things (even if their conclusions place them on the same side of a buy or sell position as me temporarily. Because real world considerations are always going to matter more to inherent value over the longer term.

Management buying shares themselves would impress me that they have confidence (I'm with philby on that) but I would rather know the reasoned basis for their confidence (even if they didn't buy shares) - otherwise they may be blindsided and lose their own money with poor management (say they accept Fujifilms market estimate of peak demand for GVHD without checking into the assumptions underlying that estimate for instance) just as I'd lose mine.
    Last edited by bpinvestnstocks: 25/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $57.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 31.0¢ $34.98K 109.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4417 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 31.0¢ 58490
Last updated 15.51pm 30/05/2024 ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.