BOT 7.04% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Phase 1b Psoriasis Results - Very Soon, page-10

1. 11,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6036
    At present they are well cashed up, with 3 Trials underway, Matt has mentioned previously that BOT won't be in the game of Manufacture,Package,Warehouse, Distribute , Sales and Administration . 
    BOT have made themselves aware to the current dominant players in the Derma sector, These companies revenues are reliant on mainstream Derma products. ( from recall , Benzine and Hydrogen Peroxide are licensed to 2000 brands of acne cream)
    I am on another stock that has aligned its Primary End Point of Phase II with a Licensing agreement ,,, so BOT could easily be in the process of aligning the current proposed positive results with a licensing agreement, This would negate any CR in the future, plus having another two under Phase II trials would inflate the current SP.
    Lately as others have posted Big Pharma has reduced in House R and D so they can "Pick Flowers" no need to plant and wait a hundred just walk around with a massive CHQ Book and Buy what fits the company... once an agreement is reached speed is of the essence to get the product to market,,, From recent material released by the company there are no detrimental side effects, if the brief video and testimony by the young lady on the BOT media release is anything to go by ,,we are on a winner,,,The FDA are always concerned primarily about side effects,,then a significant benefit to the patient..
    Because we are dealing in Derma the results are visually easily recognised,, plus on the complexity matrix of medicine, not being ingested or a medical procedure, FDA approval would be swift.  Plus is it better than the current market alternative,, YOU BET..
    I used Roactane last year,, I'm no softy, that stuffs side effects are ridiculous, how it was passed is beyond me, Head aches, cracked lips, bleeding nose, dry eyes, upset stomach  plus about 20 more on the instructions,, 
    Lots of additional warnings for female users as well,,,,   

There is always the need for cash in the Sciences Biotech and Baby Pharma ,,,right up until the second BIG Pharma knock at the door,, then the royalty down is generally so large the company stash 5 years operating expenditure and pay a Div back to the SH with the change..
    even if BOT ran on $40m a year (and imagine the discoveries they would make on that bank roll) there would be a substantial amount being returned to shareholders every year..

sure we are at the risky end of the street,, right up until the moment we get it right,,and with Biotech and Baby Pharma you can create inter generational wealth ,, your Grandkids will be thanking you for hitting the right stock... is it BOT "not long to wait" for those of us with a ticket on this bus,,, seems like a que to get on now,,, but i still cant see why yesterday there were SH churning away at 12 and 12.5c .
    The company has made such progress with risk everyday being taken off the table ,,if you dont understand that,,then maybe Mining or banking stocks may be your cuppa...I'm here for a 10 bagga,,,this year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.025(7.04%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $3.158M 8.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 141840 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 135173 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.