IMU 5.45% 5.2¢ imugene limited

On 9thof September Imugene announced “the Phase 1b clinical...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

On 9thof September Imugene announced “the Phase 1b clinical trial of itsHER-Vaxx cancer vaccine in HER-2 gastric cancer patients had completed recruitment”it is now 35 days which means we have passed the dose limiting toxicity windowand now wait a further 21 days, approx 6th November or before until the finalscans, blood tests etc.  Then it’s results time approx 7 days before the AGM. Ihave no idea how long it takes to correlate and release results but I’m sure ifpossible they will strive for another ANN prior to the AGM.

That 9th September ANN also included: “ImugeneManaging Director and Chief Executive Officer Leslie Chong said, “Clinicians atthe trial sites observed no toxicities and report all vaccinated patientsdeveloped immune responses and antibodies to the HER-2 protein which encouragescancer growth. We look forward to reporting on further milestones andcompleting the analysis in the coming months.””

Under continuous disclosure we would know of any adverseevents in the final cohort so I’m thinking these will be very favorable resultsand we are moving straight on to the larger Phase 2 trial.

I have high hopes the results will confirm all recruits arestill with us, which would be an amazing outcome considering the trialinclusion criteria, how long the trial has run and the likely outcome forrecruits without HERR-Vaxx as part of their treatment.

The only concern for me is that there will be a lot of interest in these results and at current market cap the indicated/expected results, coupled with our recent acquisition will make IMU a bargain which risks us losing the opportunity to realise the true long term potential of the company to a cheap T/O. 

Last edited by Zerochill: 16/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $391.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $895.7K 16.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 3036722 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 623919 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.