GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

phase 2 coming spec gold stocks to soar

1. 20,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Getting close imo for the second stage of rerating in the spec gold sector this rerating should be aggresive dec/jan my target, gold still hovering around its highs, gold up last night against up US$, gold up on weaker AUS$, gold well & truly the market focus, spec gold stocks had a good run when $1000 broke but since then majority are off there highs & have consolidated waiting for the next signal to move ahead, gold continues to show its strength & only a matter of time if gold continues higher it will be reflected in the spec gold market, keep in mind if this is a "gold bull market" then think back at what the uranium/oil/iron ore stocks achieved when there bull market took place, personally I havent seen any of those type of gains "yet" in the spec gold market, if thats anything to go by then we are still being given the oppertunity to accumulate spec gold stocks at very atractive prices before the market enters into a a manic phase.

Im targeting between $1150 - $1300 will set off the spec gold stocks for there next major rerating, keep watch on the spec end it can change very quick.

DYOR... more then likely I dont know what Im talking about lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.