GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

As an interested observer on the side lines, I really cannot see...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As an interested observer on the side lines, I really cannot see what the short term positives are for GBG.

If everything goes according to plan over the next 12 months and the Iron Ore Price holds, the problems are all resolved then the share price will rise. There is a lot of ifs over a long time frame for this to turn around. I would need to see some major turn around in the share price to get me buying here.

The thing that concerns me about GBG is how it has tracked over the past..

When they needed a capital raising the share price went from 30's to Mid 20's. Then for 12 months it declined to about 13 cents with the expectation the project would be complete by December and up and running to full nameplate. Many people couldn't comprehend how it was possible for the shareprice to drop so much when project completion was so close. We then discover that there were major issues and a redesign was required, possibly more funds required and project delayed by up to 12 months. On this news the price falls only 3 cents...

So the shareprice dropped over 10 cents during the period where shareholders were not aware of any issues, there was no capital raising and the project was suppose to be close to completion. Yet falls only 3 cents when the news is catastrophic.

From the outside looking in, one could make a case that the 10 cent drop almost factored in the problems we are having today.

The recent past leads me to believe that the movement of the shareprice and not the company announcements are a good predictor of where GBG will end up. Hence I wouldn't contemplate getting back into GBG prior to a see a move over 15 cents at least.

Please note: The historic movements of this shareprice, as outlined by myself are taken from my memory tracking this company, as are the correlation of the events and pricing comparisons. They might not be totally accurate and I would ask that you all DYOR...

For those that are hanging in there, good luck you sure deserve to see some come your way...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.