NEU 0.89% $20.03 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Thank you very much for your reply and links Hottod, obviously...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Thank you very much for your reply and links Hottod, obviously something to consider for far down the track, but I have always wondered how effective it could be as the symptom overlap is so large. The numbers would be larger than autism - incredible to contemplate. I look forward to reading the papers.

Apologies for the tangent on the thread here (last question I promise) however your comment, "it was a quest to understand ADHD and how best to address it that first got me ploughing through medical-related research more than two decades ago" also caught my attention. I actually asked the above without my NEU hat on (as I'm sure many of us here have personal interest alongside investment interests). I realise your research may be from a while ago, but did you ever have any enduring wisdom that you ever unearthed through the course of your studies that you think is worth sharing today with respect to the day to day management of ADHD? And yes I ask bearing in mind your full disclaimer about not having a medical background!

Once again my sincere thanks for anything you care to readily share no matter how short. Alternatively if I should take this question elsewhere, happy to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.