MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

terryb, there are various ways to be enticed to lose your MSB...

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    terryb, there are various ways to be enticed to lose your MSB shares only because the organised wheelers and dealers know this is the best stem cell company in the world. Every day I recieve at least ten alerts from all over the world on new evidence of adult stem cell investigations or pre. clinical trials, all positive and stating its the greatest medical progress in decades but also stating its 5 to 10 years before its approved for public availabilty ....MSB continues to tick boxes and have done long before these newbies knew anything about stem cell, we are the leaders and the FDA knows that, we continually get trials thru under the 30 day period and thats a point Silviu always makes on his revelant anns. There is so much going on we are not aware of yet but its now getting near to exposure time. I believe MSB has a five to seven break on any stem cell company in the world (we dont mention embryonic sc anymore because Adult sc is the most logical efficient, and ethical ) .... Cheers Vin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.140(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.54 $1.37 $23.10M 15.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24758 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 73626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.