SPL 2.08% 9.8¢ starpharma holdings limited

Phase 3 POR Trial

1. 275 Posts.
    gentlemen, there seems to a LOT of confusion around this trial. let me try to clear something up, i apologise in advance if i appear rude or condescending.

1) SPL is under no obligation to announce 'the trial is now complete'. They did not announce trial completion for last Phase 3 AND MOST companies do not announce this! SPL can announce it if they want but it adds nothing.

2) They have announced full recruitment. Thats all you need! THE TOPLINE DATA which will be announced in Q2 only needs to be the PRIMARY ENDPOINT. The rest of the data, including the follow up and other secondary endpoints can be announced later and sometimes the full data isnt released until the publication of the trial in a journal which can be up to a year! THIS IS NORMAL. calm down

3) Joel you had some question bout them moving the trial and adding 2 years or something? Mate seriously? The trial is FULLY RECRUITED, it cant be moved, no more patients are needed.

4) STOP WORRYING ABOUT TRIAL COMPLETION. All that matters is when we get top-line data. SPL have said we will get topline data early to mid Q2. Theres no reason why they cant follow through with that. There are no more variables that can add months or years to this trials, its locked down!

FINALLY, remember that this trial IS NOT being conducted by SPL. Its been conducted by Quintiles FOR SPL. Quintiles is the CRO. They are good at what they do. They will generate the topline and give to SPL to announced within the time frame. Stop doing this maths trying work something out that doesnt need to worked out using logic that i dont understand.

So in conclusion. Who gives a flying fruit when the trial is 'completed'. We are getting topline in early to mid Q2. THE END.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $40.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $65.08K 662.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36445 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 64440 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.