PAA 3.23% 16.0¢ pharmaust limited

MT is now sitting in the two most powerful seats in the Company...

1. 12,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6166
    MT is now sitting in the two most powerful seats in the Company Managing Director and CEO , he needs no permission from anyone , he can set the agenda the strategy and implementation process ,, but all smart men consult and take on board advice but then it's up to the individual if they utilise the advice or continue onward , the hard part about the the two top jobs is thats just it ,they are at the Top,,,the great part about being in the two top spots is the MD and CEO will always be in agreeance.

What's possibly compounding the current SP hammering is that the entire sector took a kicking "Biotech is hugely speculative" It is also the most volatile sector especially surrounding known inflection points , Phase I , Phase II sweetspot (the run up) Phase II results..
    Smaller Catalysts are Medication completed , Recruitment open , 1st Patient recruited , 1st patient dosed ,, then first Cohort recruited and cohort 1 on board and trialing..

Company is cashed up ,, big chunk going to Healey so come March can see the need for further $$ we have a decent sized team now with Manufacturing expert and logistical expert a representative in the USA " there's an update" what has she been up to , how's progress,?

Media and Messaging is now with Sodali and Co , https://sodali.com/ Gosh imagine if we were still with Monsoon and the Old BOD ???? thank fk we aren't , many here can remember sending emails to the old BOD you may as well have sent an email into the abyss and that's a big reason they are no longer the BOD.

When SH Value is eroded , nobody likes it but that's why its so imperative to sing the positives and progress form the roof tops because for every peak there is a trough and once the SP gets up to the $ mark slippage doesn't hurt as much ,,, had the Phase I garnished a higher SP through persistent promotion , ram it down the markets throat,, then the drop back to say 50c would hurt so much..

It's the gains from the Phase I incredibly positive results , FDA ODD Designation , acceptance onto the Healey Platform , Berry Consulting data analysis, OLE data that have now been eroded..... a company valuation when we were in the 40c range would have gained market awareness.... but hey that was then and this is now....

Science is strong ,,, results have continued to be positive

Next announcement will be the Tablets are completed and being sent to the states so recruitment can begin NZT

I have no doubt recruitment will be swift as PAA's MND data is so promising ,,, couple of patient testimonials from Trial Patients or their family members will assist with recruitment in the States... plus once the trial conditions are set , I'm pretty sure we will supply MPL on compassionate grounds beyond the Trial.

Hunker down ,, the sector was green yesterday , PAA just needs to demonstrate it's " a significant Investment Opportunity " should be easy for the Company to demonstrate its undervalued currently ,,, always remember Investors seek a return on invested Capital.... and today the money shifts like sand at the click of a button..... the market is more liquid now than ever with Trading apps.

Those interested in the short game , you know my recommendation for the Christmas stocking , another Biotech that has 4 Phase II's underway with a massive presentation in December in the United States.... and are fully funded..

Congratulations to those that filled up here at PAA @3c NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $75.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $10.04K 62.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 419624 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 311926 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.