PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

I've been through the expedited designations quite a few times...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 610
    I've been through the expedited designations quite a few times and done the deeper dive backgounding to assess the details -- and it's involved and intensive -- and the different designations come in an escalated scale of requirements...
    https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-information/food-and-drug-administration-safety-and-innovation-act-fdasia/frequently-asked-questions-breakthrough-therapies
    and that's where the Healey and Berry connections are vitally important - Herb Brinkman /Sabrina Paganoni as well - e.g.
    • taking steps to ensure that the design of the clinical trials is as efficient as practicable, when scientifically appropriate, such as by minimizing the number of patients exposed to a potentially less efficacious treatment
    • assigning a cross-disciplinary project lead for the FDA review team to facilitate an efficient review of the development program and to serve as a scientific liaison between the cross-discipline members of the review team (i.e., clinical, pharmacology-toxicology, chemistry, manufacturing and control, compliance) for coordinated internal interactions and communications with the sponsor through the review division’s Regulatory Health Project Manager
      • involving senior managers and experienced review staff, as appropriate, in a collaborative, cross-disciplinary review
    We seem to meet the requirements.
    And we have the right people in place.
    Ice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $141.2K 801.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 537419 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 140000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.