PAA 1.45% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

100 days till ChristmasOnly 2 weeks of September left ,, time is...

1. 12,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6205
    100 days till Christmas
    Only 2 weeks of September left ,, time is flying by , Only 1 ASX announcement regarding the Science since July the rest is mandatory regulatory administration.

SP will need some supportive information to market , Linkedin and The Investor Hub are great for current SH but to install Liquidity back into the stock will require a wider net..

Need that SP to be at least equal to the Sciences Value prior to the full commencement of the Phase II,, in the vacuum of Data we can only expect the SP to decline into what's commonly known as the Valley of Death , Phase II is notorious for this event.

SP just didn't recover and the SPP being only at 19c with so many options have anchored the SP, going to need significant market wide News flow to build that SH value that the new BOD promoted 5 months ago.

Need to get the AGM out of the way , Management will be approved obviously to buy their $800k worth of stock.
    I'm against any incentive surrounding the MC ,, just to easy to CR etc and boost the number..
    Still interested in these Non Dilutive strategies to raise funds that MT is fond of mentioning..

Would have been great to engineer a trial that could have absorbed some Fight MND Grant Funds in Australia? but the funds will go to other drugs to be trialed in Australia ,so beneficial to fighting the disease on a wider front.

Looking forward to the Company name change,, that should bring Market Wide exposure that could bring liquidity of new investors?

26 Green in the portfolio last week 4 in the Red ,,, PAA needs to be coupled to the Sector ,, not isolated...

@Peeteepoo I think you will find MT was meeting with Catalent in the USA .. Syngene are based in India.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.003(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $82.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.8¢ $85.23K 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 246513 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 40455 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.