NUZ 4.17% 23.0¢ neurizon therapeutics limited

Phase II Begins, Cashed Up with Healey In the Sights of Big Pharma $$$, page-299

1. 2,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1088
    Silence is not golden when it comes to listcos. As mentioned by @Jockthegreat since the management "big bang" the change in engagement from management (MT) with the market and SHs is considerable and more than a little concerning. I understand the executive team may be charging through the states in order to ensure the P2/3 trial gets underway without delay BUT there are no reasons why PAA could not put out an update of the tablet manufacturing...noting the plant/office visit and onsite meetings and advising manufacturing and delivery to Healey are on track. Meetings with Healey re the design regimen could be included with the Catalent announcement or the subject of a separate announcement all of which provide the market with confidence that everything is on track.

I am surprised these opportunities to update the market and stabilize or increase the SP have not been taken advantage of. Very disappointing indeed.

Come on PAA team, it's now not just MT who is capable of drafting announcements. SH and the market need news so get on your bikes and give us an update now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.