PAA 0.00% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Yep, if you’re all still holding, none of you’re looking to make...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Yep, if you’re all still holding, none of you’re looking to make a quick buck… people sell for many reasons, they need the money for expenses, see opportunity elsewhere or purchased high thinking it would be at $1 by now and have been disappointed.

But it’s just general investing, people have purchased based off media, roadshows, social media, people on these forums discussing takeovers, analyst having price targets of 50-60 cents etc. and are now disappointed and rather put their money into other things. Some of the highest volume came during that period, between results and Michael stepping down.

There is someone, somewhere who bought some PAA shares at 52 cents. Have they sold? Or did they buy at that level to be a longterm holder?

I even jumped in at 30 cents in March, saw it go upto 50 then come back down. I’ve been able to bring my dollar cost average to a reasonable level at these prices.

If long term holders aren’t happy with management and if you have said prior are in the top 20 holders, please have your say and vote accordingly at the AGM in a few weeks.

As a relatively new holder, I topped up again at .165 as I am
    looking forward to the next 3-6 months.

Goodluck to all holders and more importantly those who suffer from MND/ALS, as PAA try and bring more access to our incredible drug.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ $108.2K 647.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109170 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 117939 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.