PAA 0.00% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

"Is the market spot on with its valuation?"The current market...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    "Is the market spot on with its valuation?"

The current market valuation does not overly concern me the reason for that thinking is PAA have enough capital to to see us well into next year. Between now and then we will have received more news from the open ended Fight MND trial and hopefully news on the proposed extra 10 patients, we should also have a bit of feed back from the Healey trial in the US we could be looking at a multi billion$ market for MPL in the treatment of ALS/MND alone, that is of course reliant on the continuing of good results.
    Then there is the pre clinical work Dr Nicky Wallace is doing with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, MS etc. To my way of thinking at this stage of the game the BoD and Management Team would not be asking questions in that space if they were not fairly sure the results were going to be pretty good.

So in short, don't care what the market is doing now.
    Two certainties in life and MPL aint one of them but it is looking good. When the market realizes PAA could be looking at a multi billon$ market for MPL and or a similar take over price Mr Market may wake from its slumber.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $23.06K 135.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 325468 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20017 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.