1AI 0.00% 1.1¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

1. thanks @mjp44 for the short selling observation after...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    1. thanks @mjp44 for the short selling observation after positive results.
    2. Promotion: I think LCT is being cautious and avoid putting "cary before house". Imagine if they start getting thousands of calls and It may not be administratively set up to deal with this yet. I would even bet they already have some if not all of the first 100 patients lined up and if it does, it will want to take it slow until they know many whats. where, how.
    3. can someone confirm if you can change or cancel your order during TH. I don't think so and this make me wonder about the sell order at the moment. If positive result is annouced during trading hours, wouldn't someone with bots or fast computer grab everything in the first second of announcement.

4. It appears to me there is not much action on the sp front may be we should start talking about what positive looks like and what negative look like.
    This is my thought
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    0 40 NTCELL 80  NTCELL 120 NTCELL Result
    1 All 12 statistically significant better than 6 placebo POSITIVE "katching" $$$$
    2 There will be positive result in the middle positive
    3 overall mostly better than placebo but not signifant All 4 statistically significant better than 2 placebo positive
    5 overall mostly better than placebo but not signifant only 2 statistically significant better than placebo negative
    6 There will be negative result in the middle with varying negative
    7 All 16 different with some placebo doing better, nothing significant whatsoever NEGATIVE "we R in the shite"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $928 88.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329600 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1634833 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.