EMS 0.00% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

Thanks Clyde, Ive been with the stock for over 7 years...

1. 102 Posts.
    Thanks Clyde, Ive been with the stock for over 7 years unfortunately & against my brokers delight.
    I have been accumulating along the way in on market trades, placements, raisings etc.
    I have pushed this story on family, friends and work colleagues recently and many have got in at ridiculously undervalued prices which is excellent, unfortunately for me my average sp is 17c. I know and understand the story fairly well, for the first time I am finally satisfied they have all the ducks lined up and when this comes off my average sp will be a distant memory.
    The importance of broker confidence in management teams which will be recognised shortly (forget the quality of this amazing project) now that all the rubbish has been dumped and will hopefully be punished accordingly in court for, will do so much for this stock making the liquidity so much better without having such impact on sp.
    Ive waited so long - slow motion horror movie stuff,
    that alittle longer wont hurt, and like yourself I will not be letting any of these go under $1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.964M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144286 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 63300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.