IMM 0.75% 33.8¢ immutep limited

phase llb trial results

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Greetings All

Whilst we bide our time waiting for the big announcement (and have the odd heart attack caused by “patent granted” announcements), I thought I would just raise the question regarding the Phase llb trial results.

In Prima’s latest Mar Investor presentation - http://www.primabiomed.com.au/investor/presentation_pdf/19-03-2011InvestorPresentation.pdf

….on page 14, it clearly states-
    • Interim PFS Data in 2012
    • Final PFS Data anticipated in 2013

Now I am guessing this means we may be given an update (or more information) sometime this year regarding the success of the llb trial. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong

I also noted the following on the Prima website under FAQ –

Alliances
    Q1. Has Prima BioMed initiated any partnerships with big pharma?
    A1. Prima BioMed has had several discussions with prospective partners and continues to do so. At this time, the company has sufficient resources to complete the CVac™ program, and will entertain discussions with partners which add value for shareholders.

A couple of these juicy little announcements could quite possible pop out of the woodwork and wouldn’t that be just peachy if they did so in conjunction with the N bomb….just pure speculation on my part of course but not completely out of the question is it.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.8¢
Change
0.003(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $482.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.8¢ 33.0¢ $211.6K 634.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 84559 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 80111 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.