AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

By my count including today, we are 13 trading days away from...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    By my count including today, we are 13 trading days away from the start of the massive phase 2 drilling program starting on the southern end of Roche Dura deposit assuming they still aim to start at the beginning of December that is.

Personally I'd be happy to learn that the rigs are on site before the rain starts in Dec (wet season) as a minimum. As once on site company has suggested they can drill through the rain and move relatively freely around site and only stop for lightening.   I have no expectation of a takeover before phase 2 drilling program is completed although something may occur once its clear the majority of results are good and possible suitors become aware of the confirmed results (maybe prior to greater ASX market becoming aware).

Personally I think the retrace thus far is a good thing as the AVZ was/is in need of some " house keeping" to clear debris/obstruction/weak hands off the register "prior to" the phase 2 drill expectation rally which will start shortly prior to drilling prob in about a weeks time.   Down rampers help expedite this process of rubbish removal usually as unpleasant as it is for devout AVZ believers or those caught high sometimes a necessary evil.  When the D/rampers start to appear on mass during a pull back on a stock like this then you know the buy signal is not far away so you'd better get ur trigger finger ready assuming you have dry ammo.

So, in the lead up too and during P2 drilling the market will no doubt see renewed buying strength on the expectation of  many thick high grade intersections and a large high grade JORC at then end. Once JORC is in the bag the price tag on the company suddenly becomes much more expensive and less negotiable.  So question is how many +200m intersections will have to be announced to trigger a new rally leg?  Answer ? not many at all.  

Also nice to see AVZ drop down the most discussed list on HC.  Too much repetition and low content posts IMO which swamp the decent informational or new informational posts for my liking.   Hopefully we can drop off the HC most discussed for a while altogether and let the circus move to the next town for a while. The spot light will  return to AVZ again however, brighter than ever soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.