AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Phase Two Drilling - Count Down, page-3

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Spot on Free - 20,000m of drilling buys a lot of 200m intersections, On average I count 66 (on average) 300meter holes from 2okms of drills
    Most of these will have massive intersections - watch the markets after, one by one, the drill hole assays begin to show the extent of the Monster.
    Obviously drill hole lengths are going to vary designed for JORC 100 meter apart -another question how deep is this Monster buried in our earth-IMO there is no reason it should not show the same thickness down to 500m and beyond - but how deep will they drill in this round?
    Look at the frenzy already created from the exploratory 7 holes confirming historic data!! Maybe the current program will be more like 45-50 if they do some deeper holes - you guys aint seen nothing yet!
    I sure hope they do stick a couple really deep ones in too.
    Could this be just the tip of an Iceburg here!?

Additionally has anyone walked or ran 13kms lately? I have did a city to bay 12kms here a few weeks back - took me 1 hour 20 (yeah very unfit) but all the way I thought how bloody big is this deposit (length wise)
    Hard to imagine sometimes but for me this run is roughly the length form the South Roche Dure Pegmatitie to the Northern Carriere de L'este - so im guessing it would take me over 2 hours to walk the length of the outcropping pegmatite's, and that's just the outcropping peg - what if the deposit plunges at the ends? so may questions - lets just get those holes in the ground please!! the Drill bit will answer and provide the highest value for all shareholders.

I was lucky to get in at the high 2's topped up at 4.6 6.0 and 8.0 and recently 12.5, took some profit but couldn't help myself and had to get back in today - too much value still to be realised - we wont see another hard rock spodumene deposit like this in our lifetime. Good luck everyone - see you on the other side of the JORC!!
    Last edited by ironman100: 14/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.