VCR ventracor limited

re: buying is telling us an announcement cometh! I am surrounded...

1. 4,770 Posts.
    re: buying is telling us an announcement cometh! I am surrounded by intelligensia so emboldened to come out of their fearful little caves every time the stock rises a cent.

The accusations,wow, a 'newbie'. Gee that's one designed to hurt coming from 'we of the been around, in the know' set. A 'newbie' oh no, please don't call me that.

Where were we? This company has one unproven struggling product. It is out of its depth and years behind and failing to meet its promises and time dates.

There is ample evidence that it will never be in the real market of the 28companies already making 40 plus devices in this area.

Even its Berlinheart competitor which presents an accepted product to the European mini mart which VCR aims at has already installed 160 devices. While VCR has not reached double figures and has them dying like flies.

End game heart patients deserve better than this aussie experiment with no credibility and a rapidly increasing burn rate.

Any newbies out there? Go to Yahoo.com and look at abiocor, abiomed, worldheart, thoratec, heartmate, novacor, berlinheart etc as search starting points. Go to the companies making the products and check out the market caps.

VCR has the market cap of a major company with multiple products. It has one unwanted quickly outdated device which is already generically available.

Check it out for yourself. Don't fall for the mugs pumping this disaster.

Click back through my posts and you will learn about this product instead of being bound by the emotions of those who have fallen in love without understanding the technology.

Can you believ that VCR still, for example, has the pus wires hanging from the body of a person on blood thinners while the rest of the World has solved that little riddle without bludging $1.2m to start a second rate university research project to try and catch up over the next 3 years.

Where will heartmate be in 3 years? I ask you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.