NEU 2.17% $20.25 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

in order to avoid gross errors of assessment regarding Travor...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1218
    in order to avoid gross errors of assessment regarding Travor Scott's operation, I invite you to deepen what type of operation Scott actually practiced by nature and method. Scott was the only insider with a sizable package of direct stock. as promptly announced by the management, Scott sold his direct shares to an investment fund confidant to him, effectively transforming them into indirect shares and accumulating them with his other 2.5 million already indirect.Scott being an executive capable of gaining knowledge of sensitive information ahead of the market, his position with direct actions would have exposed him to operational constraints; consequently also the company in a context of very important announcements.the results of this operation will be evident after July 15, where the company will be able to formalize news sensitive to the market and Scott will indirectly manage his shares, in the total package in his possession, through the mediation of an investment fund. for Scott and for the market, the advantages of this transaction will be evident, when there will be a need to have a liquid market in which to consolidate substantial company progress, in terms of capitalisation. investment funds guarantee liquidity and operations on the market, an insider cannot do this. I think everyone here is aware that on NEU there are no major share packages on offer such as to incentivize institutional investments directly on the market and this is one of the most important reasons why the stock does not acquire value. all demonstrable if one observes the volumes developed in key points in relation to the total shares which is largely armored. I recommend consulting page 50.

https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/neu.asx-2A1445658/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.25
Change
0.430(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.585B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.89 $20.39 $19.77 $5.715M 283.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355 $20.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.29 302 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.22
  Change
0.430 ( 2.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.86 $20.40 $19.77 85257
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.