CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Phelps had a wildcat to farm into Browns proper for JVl BENEATH...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Phelps had a wildcat to farm into Browns proper for JVl BENEATH the 600 m depth level to where mineralisation is known to occur ...tho only defined so far in tonnages to 350m level. They drilled one DDH targeting 1200 depth from a side angle to try and catch the lode and MISSED THE TARGET ...Zeus be praised !!! They would have been looking for copper bonanza grades cos thats all they would be interested in in Oz ... MIM 3% Cu+ stuff ....and targeted beneath the "A" zone under Browns copper rich part (see pix on AGM slide preso) ... u know looking for mother feeder. That hole was 1 mill bucks worth .

They moved on cos thats all the agreement was for. RDM was gonna end up with 21% of the Browns deeps . J Pitt is on RDMs Board. He would have had mixed feelings ......prob pissed off cos Phelps withdrew and prob thanking his lucky stars for Guardian(his private co)/CMR that they did given the new initiative.. That hole was BEFORE the new initaitives re oxides and uranium. Phelps are history....tho dont know if any regional exploration JV still exists. u will be able to find it in annual I guess. Not needed now cos oxides is now the trigger.

CMR cited at AGM that they think the deeps target was missed cos hole either drifted off course (over 1.200 metres thru hard rock) or target zone is faulkt-shifted beneath. Thats for us now later . Somethings gotta feeding the stuff on top u wld think. And it does seem to get richer at depth. Later wildcats for us I guess'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.