HCT 0.00% 2.3¢ holista colltech limited

Phenomenal Growth @Successful UK Lab tests +, page-10

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    It’s mind boggling that the CEO is actually taking the time to answer the barrage of emails knit picking every detail of each move the Company is trying to make!

This is not a slow moving development Company doing $7.5 million in annual revenue any more, the deal has shifted very quickly to a bullet train of activity’s and opportunity’s ...

The most significant event the market is wanting to see and hear is:

”We are pleased to announce we have secured X QTY of bottles to be used to manufacture our X QTY NatShield sanitizer by X BOTTLING Company’s to fulfill our X massive number of orders secured by our X Exclusive Distributors in X regions of the World!”

In my opinion, the market is simply waiting to get confirmation that the Company has secured the bottles required during this “massive supply shortage” (created by an insatiable consumer demand, multiple new hand sanitizer suppliers popping up overnight and a Covid mfg shutdown induced contraction) so they can bottle and ship these potential future orders and ultimately filling up the Company coffers...

Remember, the deal with their distributor Health Therapy in US was for an additional 400k bottles of NatShield to be “delivered partially in April , May & completed by June!” (3 months to complete the order)

I am hopeful the recent funding they acquired will afford them the ability to source the bottles required to contain and supply their patented NatShield organic liquid gold ...

100% of above my opinion and thoughts
    dyodd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.