PHG 0.00% 46.5¢ pulse health limited

I understand that Westmead has settled and the revenue is to be...

1. 23 Posts.
    I understand that Westmead has settled and the revenue is to be booked. I cannot however see a provision for the purchase in the accounts? It was not a distressed assett and therefore not (i assume) sold at property value only.

How have they purchased the business or is that owned by the property trust as well? Am I missing something obvious?

Whilst I think you are right in predicting 36M turnover the salient question is at what cost? At a market cap of $5m I do not think I am alone in this thought.

Another concern is the expressed desire to sell and leaseback Gympie hospital. I think the onus is on Pulse to assure us that this is not to fund cash demands and is to grow the business . It would appear to be the only significant realisable assett they own!

My final point and question is that for 2 quarters thay have been in breach of banking covenents. Whilst assured that they have been granted a stay of execution by their bankers I believe an indication of the nature of the breach and perhaps elucidation of the plan to remediate the breach would now be appropriate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.