OCV octaviar limited

phil adams, page-12

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Milliemoo,

Phil Adams resigned as a director of MFS 30/6/07
    according to ASX ann 02/07/07.

You state"This was announced to ASX on 27 June 2009"
    Sorry, whatever you state it must be wrong,because we havent reached that date yet??

I am not going to spend time to dispute each point.
    please be more specific and give sources.

Phil Adams may have resigned as director to take up a position in Dubai and I would assume that MFS shares could then be sold without disclosure required of a director.
    Exit taken perhaps.

What page of the 2007 annual report mentions the Agilis Company name or even Company 415 LTD or Company 395 Ltd.?
    linking them directly to MFS.

Dubai's MFS International may have had to change its name to satisfy MFS US agreement with MFS AU? and that could have been anticipated as far back as mid 2007?
    What do you think?
    I noticed that the recent questioning of Treasurer Swan in UK the phrase MFS Queensland? may have been used because there is also a MFS International UK.I believe.

Milliemoo,who knows why these Dubai cos were in place so early on ...I think that Dubai has strict requirements for work visas etc like Australia does ...perhaps this was a way for people to remain in Dubai and earn a living?

Who knows?
    The company has virtually dissolved and shed hundreds of competant employees too.

Your input may seem as remote as some of mine.
    I am waiting and watching for the progress of court proceedings and note that OCV decisions/? have been used in other cases already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.