SFZ 0.00% 0.2¢ south american ferro metals limited

phil hopkins confident of share turnaround

1. 77 Posts.
    Hi all. I received this email from Phil Hopkins on 21 June which I would like to share with you. "We do need to change the trajectory of the stock price and have and are setting ourselves up to do so. We have some ground to catch up relative to both achieving targets and goals ….. and then letting people know about the upsides when they happen. I would like to assure you we are very focused on a) having a realistic plan and outlining this as such, b) achieving or exceeding the plans communicated and then c) letting stakeholders know in a timely fashion. Again, it will take a little time to turn the market perception but we have started. I am confident we will be successful. The overall key is to achieve or exceed our plans. Many thanks again for the note. This is greatly appreciated". I hope this post reassures those skeptics out there, even Legume! Personally I feel SAFM is now excellent value. The stock was recommended to me by Mike Young of BC Iron and if that's not an endorsement of SAFM I don't know what is. I suggest you take some heart from this, hold on to the reins and allow Phil Hopkins and his team chance to prove themselves! Happy investing & good luck :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.