NRZ 25.0% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Amazing isn’t it ?I’ve been calling for Phil to be axed for...

1. 1,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1046
    Amazing isn’t it ?

I’ve been calling for Phil to be axed for years now.
    IMO, it’s been clear that he’s out of his depth… and reliant on Justyn/Christian/Tony to makeup for his shortfalls.

So not only did he previously participate in a board vote to allocate himself millions of free shares for meeting almost none of the KPIs set out at the AGM ….

Not only is he, in my opinion, horribly awkward in front of the camera and in interviews, whenever he represents NRZ ….

Not only did he appear to fill vacancies for expensive roles that weren’t needed and were obviously premature … which increased the already insane quarterly cash burn, as the shareprice went down …

Not only did he recently dump shares on market, when the stock was recovering on the back of the Hydrogen Announcment …

But this bloke has somehow managed to convince the board, that with the Market Cap plummeting from $200M odd to $35M odd … that he somehow deserves almost DOUBLE his previous remuneration … ?!?

If he was shown the door years ago, the company would be in a much healthier position.

He needs to go.

He has been, in my humble opinion, one of the worst and most destructive MDs I’ve ever witnessed in a speculative stock … and that’s a pretty unfortunate achievement.

So join me in congratulating Phil Staveley. Slow clap, please.

All in my opinion of course, DYOR etc etc.

Cheyne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.729M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $194.0K 63.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 91647666 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 18675350 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 62007557
Last updated 15.50pm 01/05/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.