ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

philip capital, page-10

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Why should esi never have gone to 15c when the opes overhang was absorbed ?

sry bout delay just got in.

opes overhang did not mean that it was keeping the price down because of the pressure it was putting on the sp as many on here would have lead people to believe,
    at that time 6-7c was fair value for the sp no less no more.
    all the black sky spruiking that was going on in here in regards to overhang being taken up and the sp can finally move forward to were it belongs was a load of crap, just look at all the other stocks that were in the same boat hardly any off them reacted the same as esi.
    no sir the way i saw it was opes dumping allowed a few with deap pockets pick up alot of shares at a reasonable price and without that added pressure the pumping began, simple pump and dump and thats not even touching the surface off the games that have been and are being played on this one.

in regards to shorting,well lets see does that mean that they will have to buy those share back some time and that i should jump on before its too late, ummmmm ok sure ill think about it, lol.

i have had a few too many ouzos so im sry if i offended.

i really do like esi,s technology it does have great potential with brown coal in a country whos government has signed a long long contract with brown coal but the games being played behind the scenes scares the crap out of me thats why ill wait and see what unfolds unless brabus has a change of heart,lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.