ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

sp, isn't that the sad truth, unless it is financially...

1. 1,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    sp,
    isn't that the sad truth, unless it is financially beneficial or they are forced to reduce emissions they won't! I'm still surprised that environmental groups/media haven't been involved, you wonder if they know. If all coal powered stations can reduce emissions by 35% as claimed... don't think I need to go on about the global impact that would have.

As SP has said, if signing JV's is dependent on having the IP it will be interesting to see what will happen once that is achieved.

I just find it bizarre that you can have a brilliant technology (supposedly the best around, taking that from fellow posters) yet it is so difficult to get if off the ground. Imagine if this technology was a medical breakthrough.......

Wonder what policies are in India and China and other asian countries regarding emissions control, is this why esi's deals are focussed in these regions?

Think I'm rambling.. it was nice for Kos to give us an update, obviously in such a big deal (vc) due diligence is required and can't be completed over night, Kos probably got a little excited when he was hoping that it would be concluded by end of nov, once completed he will be straight back in the good books with holders :)

Question for Rupe, your sentiment has changed to sell, this is surely only for the short term?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.