4DX 1.85% 53.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Negotiations on this Philips agreement is almost 6 months in the...

1. 1,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Negotiations on this Philips agreement is almost 6 months in the making and shouldn't be far off. I would think it wouldn't be a small agreement of just adding 4DX & Imbio products to the Philips catalogue on its scanners in the VA and hope for the best. AF noted Philips is keen to get serious revenue given internal targets.

The recent CT LVAS reimbursement announcement certainly helps things as it sets a high value for our scan, for which there is significant margins for us, even deducting a good margin for Philips too, when we are talking around A$1,000 scan+. This development could be factored into negotiations for the Philips agreement for CT LVAS, which I'd rather they take the time to do for long term sake, as it supersedes the US$299 / A$450 benchmark for XV LVAS.

Such A$1,000 scan can now be funded by US Medicare for a 65m population, can potentially be funded by the VA and/or other gov agencies (pending agreement), or can potentially be funded for the rest of the population by various private health insurers (the amount paid will be much more than A$1,000 scan) pending outcome of active discussions.
    Last edited by MikesLM: 07/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.