PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

In my opinion I think its a given that Painchek will be...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    In my opinion I think its a given that Painchek will be collaborating with Phillips. PD has more or less said so.
    As I said weeks ago, how they structure that deal will not be straight forward.
    The devil will be in the detail, which I assume they are nutting out as we wait. I cant see how a "cost per bed" metric can be used, I assume Philips get paid upfront or on a hire purchase deal for their equipment, even if it ends up sitting in the storage of a hospital and never used.

Could they work out a deal per Painchek pain assessment?? So each time a pain assessment is done, we get paid. If that can be segregated in PCK's internal systems it could be a good option.

Either way, I can't see any revenue flowing from Phillips for the first year or so - again, as PD mentioned, small markets at first etc.

But that doesn't mean the market won't react to the future upside - which is ultimately all we care about right? Roll on 2020, we'll be talking about the week we could/should have bought more at 20 cent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.