phillip adams' climate catastophe, page-13

1. 2,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 853
    lol because without climate change scientists won't get any funding. Seriously?

I really find it hilarious that you think that all climate scientists across the world are so mercenary that they make up data and findings purely to further their own future funding needs. How deluded can one be?

If climate change is real and is happening as the vast vast majority of scientists are telling us than it is far more important than all the things mentioned in your PA quote because it will cause catastrophes like and beyond those mentioned so the premise of the comment seems pretty logical. I know you hate it anyway because without any reason beyond what Andrew and News Corp tell you, it's all a conspiracy for more funding!!!

It is so funny that you talk about political ideology in the negative when your last post is pure ideological rubbish based on no fact whatsoever. You obviously subscribe to Bolt (what a frikkin surprise) since you can reference him from five years ago and I am surprised you can't see what a zealous ideologue (even Andrew tells us that extremists are bad - I would listen to him on that point) he is, but then to you he is already preaching to the converted isn't he?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.