phillip adams' climate catastophe, page-17

1. 3,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    nashezz - From your rant, you seem to suffer comprehension challenges.

I haven't shown you ANY of the research I have conducted, and yet you come to the conclusion that:

(i) "I'm spreading misleading crap heard off Bolt". The only thing I've said about Bolt is that he claimed the warming is going nowhere, which even the IPCC agrees with. Which is why the IPCC and other AGW scientists are calling it "the Pause".

(ii) "My 'research' is shallow, laughable, and self-serving to my already drawn conclusion". But nashezz - you don't even know what research I've undertaken.

(iii) "My intellectual rigour is lacking". Again nashezz, you don't know what research I've done to even say that.

(iv) "I subscribe to Bolt". Referencing one valid POINT of a particular person does not make one a subscriber to that PERSON, does it, nashezz?

(v) "I think that all climate scientists around the world are so mercenary that they make up data and findings..." Nope - didn't say that, didn't think that, didn't infer that.

Nashezz - you really need to lift your game if you wish to DEBATE people on this forum, rather than carrying on as you have.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.