ADY 11.1% 0.8¢ admiralty resources nl.

Would clients put more cash into Opus Prime to avoid banks...

1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    Would clients put more cash into Opus Prime to avoid banks selling their shares? When:

1) the shares are owned by banks as security against $1B debt, not the clients.

2) no one knows how much money/shares will be left to distribute to clients after the wash up.

3) It would seem that for every extra dollar clients now volunteered to tip into their Opus Prime account they will get less than a dollar back after administartors, staff, secured creditors are fixed up.

I would suggest that no one will tip any more money in but hold their breath, cross their fingers and wait to see how much of their money/share portfolio will get returned in time.

The administrators will sell whatever they need to sell to get their money back. I am guessing they will sell peoples holdings proportional to their debt and the banks need to recoup loans.

Levergared Capital has been specifically mentioned as one of the "irregularities" that brought the house down so their is 34M ADY shares probably on the selling block for starters. Yes, I would also guess that a proportion of Haywards 80M ADY and PT 45M ADY will get sold during the banks liquidation.

Lots of shares to be sold and uncertainty means probably lower share price for ADY next few weeks. Unfortunately I dipped my foot back in the water yesterday after reading PT's TS post and mis-reading the quanity of forced selling yet to come:(

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.