ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

Jez!! What a thread!I bought into ady a while back at 25 cents...

1. 103 Posts.
    Jez!! What a thread!

I bought into ady a while back at 25 cents and sold out @ 21 with a sizable loss.

I remember the wise words of one poster on another forum which saved my bacon in the Bendigo gold fiasco! "For every cockroach you see, there are 100 others you don't" In other words, when the connection between the short selling and one of directors became apparent" The first cockroach appeared. Unfortunately for me, it took a couple more cockroaches to convince me to get out, the final one being their financial report.

Some posters seem to be confused about PT not having to sell his shares etc...(And i believe PT is aswell). It's clearly gone beyond that. The banks owns everything of everyone who was an Opes client, regardless of their own personal LVRs. There only mandate will be to get their capital back.

Anyone who thinks this stock isn't going down significantly on Monday is crazy!! It already went down 3 cents on Friday on speculation alone! Now the mum's and dad’s know what’s going on, the wider market has been informed, the mouldy wall has been smashed opened to find the 100 or so cockroaches running around! I'm sorry for any holders, but claims that ADY will only slump a few cents smacks of denial.

Now, this however does not mean the stock will not recover swiftly to trade above 20 cents again. They do have a great product, and are selling the iron ore etc... But having two apparently 'tainted' directors associated with the company is not going to help out. Market confidence is a MUST for a specie.

I fear I may be branded a down ramper by holders, and so be it. I do hate owning stocks which suffer such a temporary fate. The sense of total helplessness, with people in trustworthy positions abusing their trust.

Between now and Monday, holders will have to determine there long term investment strategy. Cleary the level of risk has increased with PT now being personally involved in this mess. And without actually sitting down with him and having an eye to eye conversation, investors must ultimately have to make decisions based on evidence.

ADY have a great product, in the ore, the Lithium and the potash. They have what appears to be a relatively easy extraction process for the lithium and are already shipping the ORE. There next major hurdle is getting the finance in place to transition the business. Can PT do this after the dust settles?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1437145 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 700049 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.