MIO 0.00% 7.4¢ macarthur minerals limited

Phillips has stepped down., page-10

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Lets hope you are right, Humpty McCall adds no value and no experience really in this area. Never build a mine in his life. No Chair and CEO Lets hope they are setting the table! Don’t think so really. Jo has been on and off the board numerous times as have others, if they ran a successful public company and knew what they were doing his resignation would have coincided with an appointment of an experienced CEO. What happened to the CEO before Joe, quietly packaged up and gone, a year in the job. Something behind that for sure, a guess is he was calling out Jo and Humpty McCall, just a guess. This new appointment if thats happening will be the 4th CEO in 18 months. They have no clue what they are doing. Lost at sea in my view. The new board member they appointed I think they refer to as a heavy hitter having worked at RIO & Min Res. Grasping at straws. His LinkedIn profile says he he was a cadet for a year at RIO AND lasted 9 Months at Min Res. Heavy Hitter, really? 3 CEO’s in 12 months and we are left with Humpty McCall, heaven help us! I really hope i am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ $370 4.999K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.