ADO 11.5% 2.9¢ anteotech ltd

Phillips News, page-35

1. 4,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    I've said it before but there is a chance there will be no direct agreement with POC1 going forward. The relationship to support the R&D effort could be totally disconnected from the manufacturing relationship for the device. I believe it will come down to Scienion's responsibilities in the manufacturing of the product and how the components come together in the production line which we know is inhouse at POC1. The sciflex arrayer may deliver m&g as just another part of the surface spotting and Anteo's contribution would be raw material bought by Scienion not POC1 directly. Scienion already have a relationship for this with Anteo. If I were Philips I'd be doing what I can to keep Anteo in a basic product supply relationship reflecting quantity of material provided rather than a royalty relationship reflecting contribution to the outcomes. Separate the concerns and the reward totally changes. Pay us for effort on R&D in terms of time rather than the results of solving intractable problems, then just pay us for glue to bond proteins etc rather than as the lynchpin to a working system. It's how the big guys play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.