FAR 2.20% 46.5¢ far limited

Phillip's PE squared conundrum, page-45

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Hi H...I feel your anxiety and the lack of news all along hasn't been kind to us all.

Somehow this time the wait could be well worth it and if its as expected we could be in for a game-changer...

I know you have been around for a long while with this stock...I bought in based entirely on the prospects held pre- Fan-1 (4c)....I particular liked the Kenyan reefs (and still do)but was also aware of the FANs and shelf prospects off Senegal.

So when they hit deep in FAN-1 I dived in (just when Tim was accumulating), especially after talking with Cath at the RRS event at the Gold Coast. The source kitchen was not only prolific but was in the right place..It appeared a no-brainer...

I believe in this management and have watched Cath surround herself with top rate players in preparation for this event.....

At recent meetings, in what appears to be post-WPL/CON offer, this management team have clearly stated that they intend to grow their equity in this new basin....or get taken out at the right price whilst working hard at it.

I take all that to mean they should/would be prepared for this event, even if WPL lobbed the news without notice...

There is a heap of news coming out shortly from FAR with regards to their position with Senegal..

close, my friend...Close

CV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.010(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $116.3K 247.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.