GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Phishing for Phools, page-13

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Timber 1956

I saw your old friend plugging his book on Bloomberg TV recently.  The presenters were all over him;  at the end they were carrying on about how he was a real gentleman etc etc…  they were really impressed given he is the husband of JANET YELLEN the Fed ChairPerson (Can't say Women these days) that he didn't discuss the economy in relation to interest rates/fed/QE etc…

He seems nice enough on TV but I really concluded that perhaps it may be better for us to look to the future rather than past for the kind of help we need.

If Janet Yellen despite all her (probable) good intentions is totally lost with what to do now and her husband who presumably she chats to heaps is a best selling economist author perhaps we rally need to think about what we are reading and how much power we give over to concluding that a select group of people have the answer.

I would honestly argue that we need something very different now that was used before to rectify matters in the economy.  

The old era stayed a little too long and the times are a'changin just not with hippies now.  

From today the world can go to a GREAT place or stay in a TERRIBLE space.  I hope for something much better too finally shove off the past.

To all good folks who want to earn,  save,  invest,  hold value,  love their future decedents with a great economy once and for all,  sustainable for the LONG TERM.  

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.