PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Really? I'd quite prefer them to do their job rather than spend...

1. 632 Posts.
    Really? I'd quite prefer them to do their job rather than spend time writing ASX updates. So I've taken the liberty of writing the update on their behalf for you.

ANN: Phoslock product shipped from Sichuan factory to Californian distribution centre.

PHK announces that they have transported Phoslock product from their manufacturing facility in in Sichuan to their distribution centre in California. The product will be distributed amongst the $1.2 Million of Orders and near term projects mentioned in the recently quarterly, and we are maybe even stocking up for the "three Large Projects totalling $7 Million of sales revenue in a very advanced stage".

ABOUT PHOSLOCK WATER SOLUTIONS LIMITED (PHK)
    PHK produces Phoslock, a patented technology which was developed by the Australian government scientific body, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (“CSIRO”). PHK has lodged a subsequent patent application to protect the core Phoslock technology which is in an advanced stage of being granted in approx. 50 countries, with the intention of extending the core Phoslock technology to the year 2033. PHK is headquartered in Sydney, Australia and has offices in Brisbane, Sichuan, China and European Operations (covering Europe, Central & South America) near Bremen, northern Germany. PHK is represented by licensees and agents in ten other countries including SePRO Corporation in the United States. Phoslock is a certified NSF/ANSI Standard 60 product - North American Drinking Water (see websites ansi.org and scc.ca).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.