PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

phk up again, page-3

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Cash Flow positive by next last Qtr?April-June 09?

that'll require a hell of a lot of Australian Sales or maybe the Fish Farms of Asia coming in.Why?

Summer is Phoslock's Sales Period in Northern and Southern Hemispheres.North is off the Radar til Juneish.
    I remember when Europe was just about to bring Big Sales,coupla years ago.Now it's Canada.

Didn't I read on this thread about some Dutch Uni just "discovering" PHK?Mustn't have been invited to that Dutch lake whatever being cleaned up.All those demonstration/trials made no impact?

Certainly the Distributor wasn't too good at informing potential customers of Phoslock's Wonder Break Thru.Who was that Distributor? Why it's the one now being given European Rights.Bentolok?

Remember that Phoslock will need a new factory to provide Bulk.More share placements and dilution.

I figured that there MAY be a year or more to go til these Big Orders and any possibility of Cash Flow Positivness.
    I reckon this'll be flat out getting to say 30cents anytime soon or in a year/18months.There COULD be a possibility of Failure as well.No more Financing even from Directors.

Anyway,I sold my small residual hold for 16cents.
    Good Luck to you all who still Hold.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.