XJO 0.86% 7,989.6 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TENDSETTERS Back into the canyon from whence we cameWe...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TENDSETTERS

Back into the canyon
    from whence we came

We just shot over the canyon - care of Evel's bike now we're looking back into it.

Of course DG, Mitta, Funky have all said we need to retest that supply 'Way Down Dere'.

Thank god I have my consumer staples defensive, Woolies as my sole stock. (Yes Red, I heard you)

Paddington - fresh from a walk and the cobwebs clear - sums it up...

'So here is the correction we had to have. Will we just pull back to the support level on the SPX and gather our forces or will it be more sustained?' PADDINGTON BEAR

Crackpot pleads for more time to fail..

'The imminent demise of the Euro, right after the summit, not going to happen. even if you're a super bear at least give the new measures time to fail.' CRACKPOT

Greek on the menu

Now we know why Greek is 'Greek'. It's on the Trade 'n Laid menu chalk board. It was even on special last week and I had a double helping. In case you don't know what 'Greek' means PB, Virginia or Penny, it means you ask the person you love to bend over and get the olive and fetta salad out of the fridge.

Papandreou asking the Greeks to vote on whether they want to come up with 'the give' while still wanting 'the take' is like asking a wharfie if he wants to work more hours. I mean before Patrick Stevedores turned our water front from a inefficient union gravy train into one of the most efficient in the world.

But then again, if the public vote against the package, and the arse falls out of the Greek economy, who do they blame but themselves. Rally against that!

Which brings us our XJO'er of the day.

Some say...that he is very religious and that he sings so loudly in church that even the Potters House have asked him to stop givin' the love.

QUE or kkkkkkk - Yes PHM is actually Manuel.

'Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou overnight to call for a confidence vote and a referendum on last week's European Union debt deal.'Is this guy nut?I mean the Euro leader went through alot of plans and on the ways to ALOT of plan a plan they has ignored of their citizen.

So when the plan is plan,it back to the people again.ie going in no where(KKKKKKKKKKKK).'
    PHMFORLOVE

Exactly PHM, Que, Que, QUE

Goodluck with the downbars Gals 'n Pals.
    --------------------

PS:Whats a stop? JEEPER LOL

PS STockplaya, I keep on TU'ing you to see if they ever work - only once, but it disappeared pretty quick
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.